A few fun, apropos-of-nothing facts:
1. Right now is exactly the time you want to be drinking a Belgian witbier.
2. Forty is a good amount of bourbons.
3. Duck Cubans exist.
And now, a few appropriately placed facts:
1. Belgian witbier is one of the four house beers at X (along with 16 other outside-the-house ones).
2. Forty bourbons is what X has got.
3. X has a Duck Cuban.
4. X = Bill Baker’s, one of those Williamsburg bourbon and beer bars where the food’s much
better than it has a right to be. It’s now open (closed Mondays).
Let’s tuck into the slideshow to see more stuff.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.