• Bathrooms: 2
• Beam: 15ft
• Builder: SeaRay
• Cabins: 2
• Crew: 1
• Depth: 4ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 50ft
• Refit: 2017
• Speed: 21kn
• Year: 2004
• Inflatable Island
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
Sea Ray 50 combined a huge cockpit with an interior arrangement that flowed from social area to sleeping quarters. The design features a bolt-on swim platform, while on newer models, this has been incorporated as part of the hull. The platform is perfect for staging a dive, storing water toys such as kayaks, or simply hanging out when at anchor. Guests will be floored once they venture below. Abundant natural light comes in via multiple ports and hatches, and contributes to an unmistakable open-air ambience below.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.