• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 15ft
• Builder: 54′ Sea Ray
• Cabins: 1
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 3ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 54ft
• Speed: 24kn
• Year: 2005
• Jet Ski
• Snorkel Gear
• Inflatable Island
• Miscellaneous Floats
Why we like it
The Sea Ray 54 provides ample space for entertainment and fun! Amazing sound system, and full wet bar complete with ice maker, refrigerator, and everything else needed to host comfortably and keep the party going. This boat is an entertainer’s dream.
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours and half-day charter is 4 hours.
• All boats come with a captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/strolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain’s discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• Gratuity (15%) is collected at time of payment on all day charters; additional gratuity can be given in cash at the end of a day charter.
• No gratuity is collected for term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “”Ask a question”” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.