The Great Hall is the quintessential Brooklyn industrial warehouse, that’s anything but. A massive and soaring space, its aesthetic is a mix between industrial chic and organic tech. Featuring exposed beams and brick juxtaposed by waving wood slats over sound absorbing surfaces, the space achieves the acoustics of the most renowned concert halls. With real wood flooring, modular staging and seating, it is the ideal setting for concerts, dances, exhibits, theater, trade or fashion shows, festivals and beyond. KV2 Audio’s VHD5.0 sound system, a vast array of projectors, and fully programmable lighting fixtures immerse attendees into the ultimate experience.
• 15,000 sq. ft. climate controlled indoor space with 30+ ft ceilings
• 3-story VIP tower
• 3 full-service liquor bars with custom POS system to minimize lines
SOUNDS, SIGHTS, & LIGHTS
• Modular staging and seating
• KV2 Audio’s revolutionary VHD5.0 system for crystalline festival-level sound
• Acoustic design and treatment by WSTD Acoustic to achieve concert hall sound
• HD Projectors to video map surfaces and installations
• Hundreds of fully programmable moving lights for any type of event
• Fashion Shows
• Corporate or Charity Galas • Trade Shows
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.